Header



earlier posts

6 Kasım 2013 Çarşamba

Rome.

As I've told you on my previous post, I went to Rome with my boyfriend. This is our second trip to Europe and I was really excited about it. And everything was perfect! We ate in lovely places, saw some historical places, walked much and I took literally near to 1000 photos. My favorite place is definitely the Pantheon. Maybe the timing was right, and the lightning added too much but I still remember the minute I saw it. It looked huge and gorgeous that made me feel so small. I remember standing in the middle of it and looking up, to the ceiling, I couldn't even comprehend how high it is. 
Food was unbelievable. I felt like I'm eating pizza for the first time. Cause here in Turkey we make it very differently. Thicker and drier I guess? Pasta was just the way I like, cooked perfectly, some may find it raw but I think it's delicious.  
During our stay, we went to the Colosseo, the Vatican City, Villa Borghese Gardens, Pantheon, Fontana di Trevi, Navona, Spanish Steps. Also visited some local museums and lovely pizzerias. And it has become a tradition that we go to the Hard Rock Cafe and be amazed with it in every city we visit. Hard Rock Cafe Paris were amazing too, but the Electric Iced Tea in Rome stole my heart. That is pretty much it and it's impossible to share all of the photos i took, but here are some favorites. Maybe I'll make a part 2 in couple of days.

by the way, here's our trip to Paris, if you want to check that out as well. 


















Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...