Header



earlier posts

23 Mart 2014 Pazar

5th Blogger Bazaar.

Hey there! This is going to be my first post that is fashion related, I guess. And I'm not going to talk about it at all! I'm a sucker for photographs & nice moments
 as always. 
So, my friend Damla is a fashion & style blogger and she wanted to attend this event, and I was there to help! It had been a lovely day, except for the playlist though, after listening to the same songs for the 6th time, I was kind of sick.
I met some very, very lovely people there and it was fun to be a part of it. I had never sold anything before and it was a weird experience to be a sort-of-shop keeper :3
The brownie cupcakes down below were sitting on our stand, but most of the girls refused to eat so WE END UP EATING MOST OF IT. I'd like to say no regrets, but no dears, I regret it to some degree. (not sorry though, no.)
Over all, we had fun, Damla built new connections and I got to take some fine photographs.

Cheers! :) 





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...